The Retreat House is available at an affordable cost for workshops, concerts, conferences, meals, spiritual services or other gatherings.
Private donations, grants and facility rental fees cover basic operations such as building maintenance, furnishings, landscaping and utilities. Currently, the Retreat House is managed by volunteers and we plan to part time staff in 2017. Our Annual Appeal goal is the renovation of the second floor to accommodate larger and overnight group retreats.
We are grateful for your support of The Retreat House in any form. See our Wish List and Project List below.
If you would like to make this type of donation, please contact us to discuss the possibilities and details.
- Push lawn mower
- Weed whacker
- Garden cart/Wheel barrow
- Long handled loppers for pruning
- Wooden picnic table (2)
- Small wrought-iron table and chairs
- Garden benches (6)
- Single hammock-chairs (4)
- EZ-Up tent (2)
- Solar ground lights to illuminate path
Projects for Individuals and Team Building
You or your group can spend time at the Retreat House while working on improvements to the grounds or the buildings, such as:
- Labyrinth – replenish stones, grass trimming
- Paint the gazebo
- Build, prepare and plant a raised garden bed
- Create a wildflower patch (or two!)
- Cutback vines on the back property line
- Rehab and paint the shed in the back
- Paint a bathroom
- Finishing projects (drywall, flooring, paint) on the 2nd floor
- Maintain garden beds near the church